Request Child Advocacy
Does your child qualify?
We assist people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD). Some examples of advocacy include:
- Assistance understanding:
- the I/DD system,
- how to apply for services,
- advocacy to resolve any problems with your services and supports and
- advocating for your needs and wants.
- Providing resources for your wants and needs
- Learning to advocate for yourself and understanding your rights and responsibilities.
Prefer to speak with someone from The Arc of Adams County? Call for an intake request.