Request Adult Advocacy
Does you or someone you know qualify for advocacy?
We assist people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD). Some examples of advocacy include:
- Assistance understanding:
- the I/DD system,
- how to apply for services,
- advocacy to resolve any problems with your services and supports and
- advocating for your needs and wants.
- Providing resources for your wants and needs
- Learning to advocate for yourself and understanding your rights and responsibilities.
Please email form to DMajor@arcadams.org when complete.
Please call 303-428-0310.