Special Education has a language all its own. It is a language of initials (acronyms). Here is a list of common terms.
- How to Be an Advocate
- How to Be an Effective Communicator
- How to Resolve Conflicts
- How to Plan for an IEP Meeting
- What to Expect from Interpretation Services in an IEP Meeting
- How to Plan for an IDT/SP Meeting
- Public Assistance and Benefits
- Applying for SSI/SSDI through SSA
- Executive Function Basics Videos – English
- Executive Function Basics Videos – Spanish
Check out our Zoom conversations on Managing Behavioral Challenges!