Translate Page

ArcTagline Color 700 web

 641 E. 112th Avenue - Northglenn, CO 80233 circle  Phone: (303) 428-0310
E-mail: info@arcadams.org circle Fax: (303) 650-9070

yellow orange line

2015 ANNUAL REPORT

money bagDuring 2015 we served a total of 433 individuals and their families. Outcomes are identified for each individual relating to the quality or quantity of services received from various provider agencies. Situations address a variety of areas including education, employment, vocational training and living environments. We also provided $6,549.47 in emergency funds to 29 families. The emergency funds were made available by private party donations and The Arc of Adams County.

yellow orange line

2014 ANNUAL REPORT

money bagDuring 2014 we served a total of 338 individuals and their families. Outcomes are identified for each individual relating to the quality or quantity of services received from various provider agencies. Situations address a variety of areas including education, employment, vocational training and living environments. We also provided $4,190.72 in emergency funds to 19 families. The emergency funds were made available by private party donations and The Arc of Adams County.

yellow orange line

2013 ANNUAL REPORT

money bagDuring 2013 we served a total of 311 individuals and their families. 51% were children and their families and the remaining 49% were adults. Outcomes are identified for each individual relating to the quality or quantity of services received from various provider agencies. Situations address a variety of areas including education, employment, vocational training and living environments.

yellow orange line

2012 ANNUAL REPORT

money bagDuring 2012 we served a total of 288 individuals and their families. Outcomes are identified for each individual relating to the quality or quantity of services received from various provider agencies. Situations address a variety of areas including education, employment, vocational training and living environments.